Friday, April 25, 2014

So long, and thanks for all the love

I always get a little bummed (and very curious) with blogs that just sort of trail off mid-journey, so didn't want that to happen here.  However, I think it's time for this wonderful blogging journey to come to an end.

For many reasons, we have made the difficult and careful decision not to pursue foster-adoption at this time.  In fact, we are probably going to stay a one-child family for the foreseeable future, and that's just fine by us.
So, fellow adoptive families, thank you so much for being part of our life for the past 4 years.  We have enjoyed getting to know you and have loved having others give advice and encouragement in this ever-so-difficult-but-rewarding journey.  We appreciate you so much, and can't wait to follow your newest adoptions and other exciting journeys along the way!

XO,
Molly, Cory, and L


5 comments:

  1. I hope all is well. I always enjoyed following along with you. If you ever want to be in contact, my email is tntdynamite89@yahoo.com I wish you the best in whatever comes next for you. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been on my mind. It's good to see an update, even if it is probably a little bittersweet, I'm guessing? Wishing you well !!!! Thank you so much for your support over the last few years. XOXOXOXOXO
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your journey with us. Best wishes to you and your family. I hope to "see" you on my blog in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've enjoyed following along on your family-building journey. Best of luck to you as you move forward!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've so much enjoyed reading about your twisty, turny journey (so far). Thanks so much for all you've written and shared - I'll miss you! xxx

    ReplyDelete