Our homestudy is approved by the Ethiopia team at WACAP, as well as the higher-up powers-that-be at the agency, which means we are now officially part of the Ethiopia Adoption Program. Boo-yeah! Next up: Immigration. Soon (hopefully today?) WACAP will forward our homestudy documents to United States Citizen and Immigration Services, who will send us an appointment for fingerprinting. Once we are approved to adopt a child internationally by USCIS, we will be on The List. This all seems so painfully slow, but I know when all is said and done the waiting game will be a distant memory.
- ► 2013 (7)
- ► 2012 (50)
- (Non-Adoption) Super Exciting News!
- Scientia Potentia Est
- Hangin' With the Big Kids
- She's so...ummm...ferocious?
- Fun Facts
- Embassy Changes (possibly good?)
- We are good people, I swear. Really. Promise.
- Homestudy Approval
- Ye Ganna Baal!
- The Good, The Bad, The Indecisive
- The Merriest of Merry Olde England
- ▼ January (11)