Or, as those crazy Latin speakers say, knowledge is power. This is very, very true for adoption, where the unknowns seriously outweigh the knowns. The more we can mentally prepare for, the better, so we have signed up for the following classes (through our agency). Although we have already met the required number of courses, they have all proven extremely valuable, so we look forward to many more! Here's what we have on the docket:
Early Learning: How To Prepare Your Child for School
Introduction to Love and Logic
African-American/Ethiopian Skin and Hair Care
All Grown Up
Moving Beyond Stereotypes
Grandparenting with a Plus (which will be attended with our parents)
- ► 2013 (7)
- ► 2012 (50)
- (Non-Adoption) Super Exciting News!
- Scientia Potentia Est
- Hangin' With the Big Kids
- She's so...ummm...ferocious?
- Fun Facts
- Embassy Changes (possibly good?)
- We are good people, I swear. Really. Promise.
- Homestudy Approval
- Ye Ganna Baal!
- The Good, The Bad, The Indecisive
- The Merriest of Merry Olde England
- ▼ January (11)