Friday, March 4, 2011

Pestering is the plan

So I posted to our agency message boards about our latest setback, and the response has overwhelmingly been that other PAPs were told 90-120 days, and the average has been 30-60.  So I feel a lot, lot better.  It still could be 4 months, but I've decided to be Ms. Squeaky Wheel and just start pestering, at least once per week, until we know something.  And I'm so, so glad it's Friday!!  Maggie accompanied me to work today and I think she could find a new career as a therapy dog for crazy-stressed PAPs. 

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you have a plan, and that the wait might not be so monstrous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness ....that did sound like a long time for fingerprints!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really glad you found that out, I was ready to murder someone. OMG your adoption is stressing me out :-)

    ReplyDelete